Halloween, just like any other celebration, calls for lots of food and treats! During this season of trick or treats, we have nothing but treats to share with you! We found some of the coolest ways to turn your food into Halloween. Spice up your Halloween with treats that look too good to eat! The best part is, they are simple and quick! Check out these ideas and enjoy a tasteful Halloween, one that’s never been so good!
We did the research for you to save you time. We found some of the greatest treats we thought were neat and unique! Time to get busy in the kitchen! Here’s what we found:
- Pumpkin krispies treats: http://www.yummyhealthyeasy.com/2013/09/easy-pumpkin-krispies-treats.html#more
We found two different ways to make these awesome frankenstein cupcakes! Choose which one you like best and get baking!
- Frankenstein cupcakes: http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2013/10/frankenstein-cupcakes.html
- Reese’s Frankenstein cupcakes: http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2014/10/reeses-frankenstein-cupcakes.html
For these two treats, if you don’ have a lot of time on your hands no need to panic; you can cheat by using pre-made chocolate cupcakes!
- Halloween spider cookies: http://www.momsandmunchkins.ca/2014/09/21/halloween-cookies/
For this treat you can make your own batch of cookies or cheat by decorating pre-bought cookies with spiders! That’s a little cheat sheet to save you more time. It’s great for last minute snacks!
- Dracula’s dentures: http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/10/draculas-dentures-for-halloween.html
Once again for this treat, you may cheat by using pre-bought cookies!
- Chocolate peanut butter spider cookies: http://www.aspicyperspective.com/2014/10/chocolate-peanut-butter-spider-cookies.html
- Spooky boo ghost brownies: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/spooky-boo-brownies/93e60a6a-24fb-428f-8f29-84e2ea7de04b?nicam4=SocialMedia&nichn4=Pinterest&niseg4=BettyCrocker&nicreatID4=Post&crlt.pid=camp.KDQA0RFfXO80
This treat may be made by making your own homemade brownies or by using store bought brownies! The choice is up to you!
- Witch hat cupcakes: http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/10/monsters-ball-halloween-party-bats-witches-and-more/
- Pumpkin pretzels: http://inspiredreamer.com/easy-pumpkin-pretzels/
- Spooky spider egg: http://www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2013/10/halloween-spooky-spider-deviled-eggs.html
- Orange jack-o-lantern fruit cups: http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/2014/08/31/orange-jack-o-lantern-cups/ This is how you put a twist on a healthy snack!
- Graveyard taco dip: http://blog.chickabug.com/2013/09/graveyard-taco-dip.html
Here’s a list of 18 more sweet, yummy halloween treats. http://www.itswrittenonthewalls.blogspot.ca/2014/09/18-of-yummiest-halloween-treats-around.html
We tried the halloween spider cookies, Dracula’s dentures and the spooky boo ghost brownies! Not only were they delicious but they were quick to make and super fun!